Version 3.0beta, December 2017, Build 1183
Important note: This is prerelease software. We’ve worked hard to stamp out the big bugs, but of course we need your help to squash more! Here are some important notes:
- Versions 2.x and 3.0b cannot co-exist. Completely remove 2.x from your MATLAB path before you install 3.0b.
- You will have to re-run cvx_setup before using 3.0b. And if you decide to revert to version 2.x, you will have to re-run cvx_setup then, too.
- Your CVX Professional license will still work, but you will need to feed it to cvx_setup again. If you deleted your copy of the license, retrieve a copy here.
- An on-line copy of the updated documentation can be found here. The most significant changes
can be found in the DCP ruleset section, due to the introduction of sign-sensitive convexity analysis.
- If you encounter an issue, don’t hesitate to submit a bug report by visiting our support page or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to indicate that you are using CVX 3.0beta; in fact, please include the entire output of cvx_version with your report.
|Standard bundles, including Gurobi and/or MOSEK|
|Commercial solvers only|
Licensing and redistribution
This software is subject to the CVX Professional License. This software has not yet been released under the more permissive, GPLv3-compatible CVX Standard License. In particular, you may not redistribute this version of the software; instead, please continue to use the redistributable version of CVX 2.x for that purpose.